Monday, April 24, 2006

Introductions

Hello everyone, welcome to the Nesting Grounds! This is my first blog post on my first blog so any comments would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to try to keep this site tuned to a political station as best I can, and I'll be posting probably about every other day at the very least. I'm a college student so I want to make sure I kinda keep up with my school work. Here's a little bit about myself:

I'm a resident of the state of Florida and a student at Florida International University. I'm a recently converted democrat and I consider myself a politial moderate. I am an economics and political science major and my future goal is to run for public office. I'll be using the blog mostly for testing ideas and expanding on my beliefs, by bouncing them off other. So any comments would be great and I hope you all enjoy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mustang Bobby said...

Good start, Mark! Welcome to the blogosphere. I'm putting your site in the "Florida Blogs" blogroll at Bark Bark Woof Woof. Maybe that'll get you one or two readers.

2:43 PM  
Blogger Lofty said...

Hi Mark, found your site via Bark Bark Woof Woof which is linked from Sticks of Fire, a Tampa blog. I'll plan on stopping by for a regular read.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Aikäne said...

Hi Mark, congrats on the new hatchlet. Have fun, and feed it often.

I'm adding The Nesting Ground to my blogroll, and look forward to watching the eaglet soar.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home